Monday, October 15, 2018

Monday Scaries? Try these Peanut Butter Spiced Waffles

Need a hack for the #MondayScaries? How about a healthy waffle with creamy peanut butter! I have been craving a bagel or English muffin with peanut butter, and this hit the spot! What I love most about this program is that I can switch my schedule up and make it fun! What I enjoy the most is that I can make almost anything into a mini waffle with my DASH Waffle Maker from amazon. It's easy to use and clean!


Peanut Butter Spiced Waffles
Yield: 1 serving
Per Serving: 1 Fueling | 1 Optional Snack

Ingredients
1 sachet OPTAVIA spiced pancakes (1 Fueling)
3 tbsp. cold water
2 tbsp. PBFit
Pam Spray

Directions
1. Plug in mini DASH or waffle maker
2. Combine spiced pancakes and cold water in small bowl (make sure not to over stir)
3. Pour half the batter in dash or waffle maker
4. Meanwhile, create the peanut butter by adding cold water *start with 2 tbsp. and add until you get correct consistency*
5. Spread peanut butter over waffle and set aside
6. Create second waffle and repeat step 5
7. Optional* Warm up waffle in microwave for 15 seconds to make the peanut butter melt

Enjoy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment