Sunday, October 14, 2018

Pumpkin Spiced Cake

Once a day, I will post my favorite Optavia Fuelings.

Since it just started feeling like fall here in Nashville, I've been CRAVING something pumpkin (yes I know #basic). So I started playing with my new fuelings because I needed something to refrain me from cheating. Yesterday I attended Oktoberfest and let me tell you, carbs was the only thing on my mind. This completely took away my cravings. Try it out!

Pumpkin Spiced Cake
Yield: 1 Serving
Per Serving: 1 Fueling | 2 Condiments

Ingredients
1 sachet OPTAVIA gingerbread softbake (1 fueling)
3 tbsp. cold water
1 tbsp Low Fat Cream Cheese (1 condiment)
1/2 packet Splenda (1/2 condiment)
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice (1/2 condiment)

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 and spray cupcake pan to avoid sticking.
2. In a small bowl, combine 1 sachet gingerbread software with cold water.
3. In another bowl, combine cream cheese, Splenda, and pumpkin pie spice.
4. Add gingerbread mixture into cupcake pan and cook for 15-18 mins (depending on oven time, I used the toothpick test to ensure it was fully cooked)
5. Remove cake from cupcake pan and place on cooling rack for 10-15mins
6. Top cake with cream cheese mixture & enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment